Seducing Prank on Ali Merchant

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

We asked India’s comics if they fancied their comedy as liberal or conservative. Here’s what they had to say.The illusion that there are a lot of liberal comics in the country is because they’re probably the biggest names. Being political sort of sells in the current climate. I’d probably put myself among the more conservative comics. I talk about what affects my life, something that I have a strong opinion about. Religion, for instance, or society. I have more of a problem with society than I do with the political system.

I do enjoy writing on news, but I don’t feel the need to be political unless I feel strongly about it. I’d probably go on a limb and say that most of my fellow members at East India Comedy are more on the conservative side. Again, I could be wrong. See how politically correct I am?

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment