Women has balloon on her face and she wants to be normal not perfect

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

 Jennifer Hiles suffers from arterial venous malformation (AVM). AVM is a condition which leads to a not so normal connections between the arteries and veins in her face. The condition is very painful and it has even killed Jennifer in many situations. But she is very positive and hoping that he next surgery is going to remove it for ever.

She said, ‘I just want to be able to spend all of my time with my kids without people looking at me and calling me names. I just want to not be shy and be who I am without worrying about what people will think. AVM is so hard to deal with – it makes my gums bleed and has completely eroded the bone in my teeth, if they fall out I could bleed to de@th. ‘ To extent Jennifer’s skin, balloons on her face are filled with saline. They are filled in every week for eight weeks. The excess skin is going to be used by the doctor to cover up the scars left from the removal of the AVM when she goes under $ur*gery. She added, ‘They’re just like breast implants but in my face – like a big balloon with saline inside. They don’t feel good – if you can imagine someone taking your skin and stretching it – that’s what this feels like.The doctors will effectively remove all of the AVM which is all of the pink on my face and cover it with new skin from the ex panders. They will remove my nose and make me a knew one out of my rib – they’ll have a whole bunch of skin to work with. I don’t know if I’m going to look normal, I don’t want to look perfect, just normal.’
Her family thought that Jennifer’s facial deformity was the result of a birthmark during birth. But situations got worst very soon. According to her 44 year old mother she needed constant blood transfusion. Doctors even tried to cauterize her veins and blood vessels to make the bleeding stop but nothing worked for her.

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment